- MASA Website
What We Are Reading is a member service of the Minnesota Association of School Administrators. AS ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN, MASA shapes and influences the State and Federal education agenda, serves as the preeminent voice for public education, and empowers all members through high quality services, support and professional development. We hope this blog supports our mission of leadership and service by inspiring reflective practice and collegial conversation among all leaders.
- Buy the Book
MASA is grateful to our partner, Kubitz Educational Services. Kubitz Educational Services provides the best educational materials available for schools and school districts. In addition to our featured leadership books, they specialize in professional resource books for Teachers and Administrators, Classroom Curriculum, Children's Literature, Assessment and Intervention Materials.
- Mukunda, Gautam: Indispensable by Gautam Mukunda
- Sawyer, Keith: Group Genius by Keith Sawyer
- Leithwood, Keith and Karen Louis: Linking Leadership to Student Learning by Keith Leithwood and Karen Louis
- Sinek, Simon: Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Hollie, Sharroky: Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Teaching and Learning
- Knight, Jim: Instructional Coaching: A Partnership Approach to Improving Instruction by Jim Knight
- Surowiecki, James: Wisdom of Crowds by James Surowiecki
- Christensen, Clayton & Eyring, H: Innovative University
- Knight, Jim: Unmistakable Impact
- City, Elmore, et al. : Instructional Rounds in Education by City, Elmore, Fiarman and Teitel